Can't Reset Gmail password - not Receiving Recovery Code SMS Messages

My android telephone as of late kicked the bucket on me (Nexus 5X boot loop issue). I have been going down my photographs to a Gmail account yet I overlooked the password to that account and I can't reset the password. Kindly help! 


Oddly enough, I am not accepting the recovery code SMS messages on my cell. I don't comprehend why, yet I accept this is identified with the way that I had been utilizing Project Fi, and I just ported my number today to another bearer so I could utilize an old telephone I have available. I've confirmed that my number is ported, and I am ready to send and get calls and SMS messages to/from companions.We are the third party technical support provider for the forgot Gmail password and after technical assistance whenever the Gmail user needs. We provide a solution for almost every trouble that users come across while accessing the service of Gmail for more info and any query you can call us +1(800) 674-2913 visit at: 



I likewise had a go at going the recovery email course, and I could get the password reset frame to send a code to my other email. However, when I enter the code I got in the shape, it just says "Google couldn't confirm this account has a place for you." (I attempted this twice)

Why Gmail Account Not Working And Not Responding?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to disable Gmail Nudges

Gmail now has a Nudge include that attempts to assist you with following up on messages. We demonstrate to you generally accepted methods...